Monday, August 3, 2009

Tutorial!!!


I keep neglecting Blogger, but I'm so excited.
Anyways, I made my first ever video tutorial! I didn't like it very much, since it was very simple and the lighting blew, so I made another today, and I'm VERY pleased with it! What I used and video below!

Face:
- Tinted Moisturizer (custom mixed)
- Boots No7 Mattifying Matifiant Primer
- Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Silky Beige

Eyes:
- UDPP
- Kryolan Aquacolor in R27 (purple)
- NARS Single Eyeshadow in Strada
- Loreal HIP Bright Shadow Duo in Flare (light side)
- MAC eyeshadow in Graphology
- Heavenly Natural Beauty eyeshadow in "Rare Beauty"
- MAC eyeshadow in Blanc Type
- Almazy Amazing I-Liner in Black
- Lancome Definicil Mascara

Cheeks:
- MAC Fun & Games Blush (Hello Kitty)

Lips:
- MAC lipglass in Sock Hop (Heatherette)




2 comments:

  1. you did great on ur first tutorial! <3
    pretty look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, if I didn't know better I'd refuse to believe this was your first tutorial! Haha. This is seriously good. We use the same pressed powder ;D haha.
    By the way, welcome back! ;D I wondered where you'd gotten to.
    xo

    ReplyDelete