Sunday, November 29, 2009

EOTN - Miss Violeta


I wouldn't even consider this an Eye Of the Night because... I didn't wear it out. And I literally only did one eye. But I liked how it came out.

I got inspired by the newest tutorial from sayanythingbr00ke and xsparkage on Youtube. I really LOVE Romping e/s and its duochrome nature, and I think it is gorgeous paired with black.

I don't think I will do a tutorial on this, because I did a really similar look ALSO using Romping e/s, Rave pearlglide eyeliner, and MUFE #92 e/s. However, they look really different, considering this one is very pink, and the other was more dark and purple.

What I used:

- UDPP
- Make Up For Ever Flash Color in "Fuchsia" (On Lid and blended out past crease)
- MAC eyeshadow in "Romping" (Patted all over lid, and on the inner half of the lower lash line over "Rave")
- Heavenly Natural Mineral Pigment in "Nymph" (Outter corner)
- Make Up For Ever eyeshadow in "#92" (Outer corner and crease, and on the outer half of the lower lash line over "Rave")
- MAC eyeshadow in "Carbon" (crease)
- LA Splash eye sparkle in "Avalanche" (brow highlight and tear duct)
- MAC Eye Kohl in "Fascinating" (waterline)
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack" (upper lash line)
- MAC Pearlglide Eyeliner in "Rave" (lower lash line)

2 comments:

  1. :O
    SHIT HOT DENISE!
    I'm really tempted to get that MUFE colour at London IMATS in January if there's a good discount..

    Keep an eye on my blog in about 15 minutes, I'm doing a tag right now and I'm tagging you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Leanne Get it! I don't know how much of a discount it is in London IMATS, but I know at last year's LA IMATS, they were originally $19 USD, and they were sold for $10. They have REALLY nice e/s, their mattes kick butt!

    Okay, will do! :)

    ReplyDelete