Sunday, November 29, 2009
EOTN - Miss Violeta
I wouldn't even consider this an Eye Of the Night because... I didn't wear it out. And I literally only did one eye. But I liked how it came out.
I got inspired by the newest tutorial from sayanythingbr00ke and xsparkage on Youtube. I really LOVE Romping e/s and its duochrome nature, and I think it is gorgeous paired with black.
I don't think I will do a tutorial on this, because I did a really similar look ALSO using Romping e/s, Rave pearlglide eyeliner, and MUFE #92 e/s. However, they look really different, considering this one is very pink, and the other was more dark and purple.
What I used:
- Make Up For Ever Flash Color in "Fuchsia" (On Lid and blended out past crease)
- MAC eyeshadow in "Romping" (Patted all over lid, and on the inner half of the lower lash line over "Rave")
- Heavenly Natural Mineral Pigment in "Nymph" (Outter corner)
- Make Up For Ever eyeshadow in "#92" (Outer corner and crease, and on the outer half of the lower lash line over "Rave")
- MAC eyeshadow in "Carbon" (crease)
- LA Splash eye sparkle in "Avalanche" (brow highlight and tear duct)
- MAC Eye Kohl in "Fascinating" (waterline)
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack" (upper lash line)
- MAC Pearlglide Eyeliner in "Rave" (lower lash line)