Friday, November 20, 2009

Katamari Damacy Inspired Look

I think it's fairly obvious I am a huge nerd. I go to conventions, I cosplay, I watch anime, I read manga and comics and graphic novels, and that's just to name a few. Another pastime I enjoy (though not as often as the others) is playing video games. I'm not the hugest video game buff, and my tastes are quite strange, which would explain why Katamari Damacy (or any of the spinoff games such as We Love Katamari and Me and My Katamari) is and will be one of my top five favorite games of all time.

I really like the colors and the general design of the game. Everything is simple, colorful, and down right trippy. I specifically got inspired by the main character, The Prince, and his outfit, which consists of a lime green tunic and violet tights. Not sure if I plan on doing more Katamari looks, but this was definately fun!



Face:
Medi-Matte Oil Control Lotion
Benefit Dr. Feelgood
Lancome Dual Finish powder in Matte Honey III
The Balm Time Balm in Medium

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kryolan Aquacolor in 509 (Yellow) and UV Green
MAC Technakohl Liner in Colour Matters
NARS Rated R Duo
88 Original Palette
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl
Benefit Bad Gal Blue Mascara

Brows:
88 Original Palette

Cheeks:
Rimmel Natural Bronze in Sun Light

Lips:
Almay Intense Color Eyeliner in Purple/Amethyst
Kryolan Aquacolor in R27 mixed with NYX Round Lip Gloss in Doll Pink
NYX Round Lipgloss in Queen of Africa

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment