Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Choose You! Tutorial Series - #004 Charmander


WOO! Here is charmander, I think this may be one of my favorite so far, I think the matte oranges are very pretty, and very much fall inspired. Actually, this look is pretty wearable (sans the blue). Charmander I think, of the three starters, was the epitome of cool; it was quite obvious considering everyone just wanted him to evolve into Charizard, who, I think, was probably considered even more cool. I just thought the idea of having a cute little lizard friend that could make bonfires for you would be pretty rad.

Face:
Benefit Dr. Feelgood Face Primer
Boots No7 Mattifying Mattifant Primer
Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous (original)
The Balm Time Balm Concealer in Medium

Brows:
88 Palette

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kryolan Aquacolor in 288 (Orange)
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
88 Original Palette
MAC Goldenrod Eyeshadow
Splash Eye Sparkle in Island Sunset
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Electric
24/7 Tattoo Liner
Lancome Definicils Mascara

Cheeks:
NYX Blush in Expresso

Lips:
MAC Lipglass in Sockhop




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god Denise, you did an amazing job with this one! :D - hey, yknow a while ago I said about doing a swap? Well I'm doing a swap of samples with Lisa Kate (sparkleismycrack here on blogspot) and I'm taking her package to the post office on monday - I have a whole TON of empty sample baggies left so would you like samples of my Barry M's too? Since I've gotta ship internationally on Monday anyways. DM me on Twitter for my email address! x

    ReplyDelete