Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nars Wish List

I don't know about you, but I like making lists. I really do. I'm kind of a freak that way. And I especially enjoy lists when they have to do with things I want (thought not necessarily things I can always have). But hey, I enjoy looking at them.

Anyways, this is a list of (most) of the NARS single and duo eyeshadows I want. All of the pics and swatches come via Temptalia's Blog. I really love it, and enjoy her swatches/opinions/FOTDs! Check it out!

Anyways, things I really, really, REALLY want and probably will not have for a VERY long time (unless I win the lottery), starting wit hthe single eyeshadows:

China Blue, Tropic
China Blue, Tropic (singles, not a duo)
Galapagos
Galapagos
Himalayas
Himalayas
Lulu
Lulu
Mekong
Mekong
Night Porter\
Night Porter
Night Rider
Night Rider
Party Monster
Party Monster

Duos:

Bysance Duo
Bysance
Cleo Duo
Cleo
Habanera Duo
Habanera
Iceland Duo
Iceland
Kiliminjaro Duo
Kiliminjaro
Meditiranee Duo
Meditiranee
Sugarland Duo
Sugarland
Surabaya Duo
Surabaya
Wicked Duo
Wicked

I don't have swatch pictures from this, but these are three things I want from the upcoming Nars Spring collection, releasing on January 15.

Photobucket

The eyeshadow duo is "Kuala Lumpur" and is described as a rose-gold / boysenberry color. VERY pretty. And the nail polish, since it's purple, is obviously calling my name. It is called "Purple Rain" and described as gothic purple (whatever the hell that means...). And my favorite of all is the eyeliner; it's called "Bains Douches" (Bright sky blue, silver glitter-infused hue). I'm really childish and immature, so it's quite obvious why I like the name so much. And to be perfectly honest, I initially misread it as "Brains Douches". Oh lordy.

1 comment: