Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Choose You! Tutorial Series - #001 Bulbasaur

So, new pokemon video up! This time it's Bulbasaur. When I was a kid, bulbasaur used to be my favorite pokemon, though I'm not entirely sure why. I guess the idea of a plant dinosaur (who, I might add, looked very cute) that could possibly be my friend was really exciting. And it could use vine whip. Boo yah. Not too entirely happy with this tutorial, I think it's kind of messy and rushed, but whatever. It's not THAT terrible... I think



Face:
- Boots No7 Mattifying Mattifant Makeup Base
- Benefit Dr. Feelgood
- The Balm Time Balm Concealer in Medium
- Rimmel Stay Matte Clarifying Matte Foundation in Soft Beige
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent
- Wet N Wild Kohl Eyeliner in White (to outline markings)
- Mix of Kryolan Aquacolors in 193 (Teal) and 512 (Green)
- 88 Original Palette; Mix of Dark Green (L4,D8) and Blue (L5,D8)
- 24 Hr Tattoo Liner (trace markings)

Brows:
- Estee Lauder Artist’s Eye Pencil in Soft Smudge Brown

Eyes:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Mix of Kryolan Aquacolors in 193 (Teal) and 091 (Cornflower Blue)
- Kryolan Aquacolor in 083 (Dark Red)
- 88 Original Palette; Dark Red (L9,D8) on top of bottom lash line
- 88 Original Palette; Mix of Teal (L4,D5) and Sky Blue (L6,D5) on Lid
- 88 Original Palette; Mix of Dark Green (L4,D8) and Blue (L5,D8) in Crease
- 88 Original Palette; Light Blue (L6, D2) on Brow Bone
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Electric (on inner lash line and waterline)
- Benefit Badgal Blue Mascara
- 24 Hr Tattoo Liner

Cheeks:
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light

Lips:
- NYX Goddess of the Night lipgloss in Smokey Look

As usual, pics can be enlarged if clicked on.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I don't think its terrible...
    pretty good representation of bulbasaur to me! <3

    ReplyDelete