When one thinks of Pokemon, one imediately thinks of Pikachu, so I figure it was pretty much necessary to do a tutorial on him first (despite the fact Pikachu is not my favorite pokemon... I personally think he's a bit overrated). This is actually a re-do; my first Pikachu tutorial was only on Youtube for about a day before I deleted it. It was horribly rushed and messy, plus it was too long to fit into 10 minutes. This one is much better, and I put more effort into it.
- Benefit Dr. Feelgood
- Physician’s Formula Magic Mosaic Multicolored Custom Face Powder in Beige/Warm Beige
- The Balm Time Balm concealer in medium
- LA Splash Eye Sparkle in Island Sunset
- 88 Original Palette; 10th column from left, mix of 2nd and 4th down.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Kryolan Aquacolor in 509 (Yellow)
- Kryolan Aquacolor in 070 (White)
- 88 Original Palette; 2nd Column from Left, 2nd Down
- MAC Goldenrod e/s
- 88 Original Palette; 10th column from left, 5th down.
- 88 Original Palette; 1st column from left, 1st one
- 24 Hr Tattoo Liner
- Lancôme Définicils in Black/Noir
- LA Splash Eye Sparkle in Avalanche
- NYX Lipliner in Soft Brown
- MAC Lipstick in Freckle-tone