Saturday, September 26, 2009

92 Asphyxiations at the Romping Rave

Wow, I'm on a roll! Filmed this tutorial yesterday, and edited today. I think nonspoken tutorials are easier to film & edit for me, because I tend to talk ON and ON and it makes the vid too long. And boring. So idk if I want to continue with silent+music tutorials or spoken tutorials. And narrated tutorials are not an option, I think I would sound ridiculous.



Face:
Boots No7 Mattifying Mattifant
Benefit Dr. Feelgood
Rimmel Stay Matter Foundation in 200 Soft Beige
The Balm Time Balm concealer in Medium
Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Translucent

Cheeks:
Mary Kay blush in Gold Canyon

Brows:
Lancome eyeshadow in Noix

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Pearlglide Eyeliner in Rave
MAC eyeshadow in Romping
Make Up Forever eyeshadow in #92
MAC eyeshadow in Graphology
MAC eyeshadow in Blanc Type
MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Asphyxia
24 hr Tattoo Liner
Lancome Definicils Mascara

Lips:
Lancome lipstick in Bisque


Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. you always have such bold looks! :) love it!
    I think non-spoken tutorials are good too :)
    As long as I can see what you are doing, its all good ;)

    ReplyDelete